To begin to do better this operation on that area of the body that is not infected with the cellulite disease, such as the hands. Joey Atlas Review says, If in the process of “rolling” you feel that the skin under your fingers is smooth and without rough edges, then there is no reason to worry. If in the course of this procedure, you will feel the presence of tubercles, which violates the general topography of the skin, Joey Atlas the author of Truth About Cellulite Program Advised that, you should see a specialist who will confirm or refute your concerns. The emergence and development of cellulite is accompanied by the following symptoms:
• Reduced the rate of overgrowth bruises, abrasions, scratches in the legs, including the thighs, buttocks and the region breeches.
• On some areas of the feet appear small swelling and inflammation that cause accumulation of lymphatic fluid under the skin.
• Skin thickens to become thicker. Themselves having bruises on the skin.
• Excessive accumulation of fat cells under the skin starts the process of “push” fatty deposits on the surface of the skin. The result of this process is the appearance of “orange peel” in the legs.
• Places on the legs can be felt cold areas of skin that are in places divide the large veins.
• Between the cold portions of tissue arise hot pockets.
• The emergence of large areas of skin that are entwined with fatty deposits is the latest stage in the development of cellulite.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE…